Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Wild Card Cricut Cartridge

When my friend, Jen, first showed me this Cricut cartridge, I was amazed! I currently have four cartridges (they are expensive!!!) and a couple of them make cards. My card making has just begun and I either use what I have or just make my own. Recently, with the addition of embellishments like ribbons or buttons, the products have come out pretty adorable, but nothing like what experienced card makers can create!

So Kammy, another crafty friend of mine, has the Wild Card Cartridge as well and she so graciously offered to let me borrow it anytime I desired.  That time came this week.  With so many events happening in May (Teacher Appreciation Day, Mother's Day, birthdays, weddings, etc...) I figured it would be a good time to test it out.  Kammy also told me that it is now available at Michael's so hopefully I will be getting one of my own soon!

Here are some of the cards I was busy making yesterday:

For my mom, who has been visiting her sisters for a few weeks.
Teacher Appreciation Day card and envelope

Thought this was just beautiful!  I ran out of navy 
cardstock or it would have been a bit more embellished.
This was the card I gave the secretary at Chris's preschool 
for Administrative Professionals Day.  She also got a disposable
coffee cup with coffee beans and a Starbucks giftcard!

1 comment:

Jen said...

you can borrow mine anytime too, you know!! and i bet i live closer!! :)

About Me

My photo
The Mills family was established on April 20th, 2002 when Bryan C. Mills married Allison Wilson. The family grew in 2005 with the birth of Christopher and then again in 2007 when Cameron first made his appearance. It just grew a little more in 2009 with Zachary's arrival and then again in 2011 when Ethan entered the world with a bang! We hope to continue to grow our family as God allows. We are truly blessed and praise God each day for the joy we bring each other!