Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Presents

I found this tutorial for a stationary box and wanted to try it out.  After about an hour, the box was done.  Next it was time to fill it up with gift tags and note cards.  It made the perfect gift for my mom for Mother's Day.  She frequently writes notes and letters to her sisters so I knew the cards would get put to good use.  

Her Mother's Day card: I added the word MOM outside.
Stationary Box
Front Flap (folded open) the pocket holds stamps and I included Post-It notes.
Small gift tag
View of the box when open, complete with 5 notecards in the back.

1 comment:

Kammy said...

Ha ha ha!!! I made those too! I was just blogging about it when I check in on your page!

About Me

My photo
The Mills family was established on April 20th, 2002 when Bryan C. Mills married Allison Wilson. The family grew in 2005 with the birth of Christopher and then again in 2007 when Cameron first made his appearance. It just grew a little more in 2009 with Zachary's arrival and then again in 2011 when Ethan entered the world with a bang! We hope to continue to grow our family as God allows. We are truly blessed and praise God each day for the joy we bring each other!