Monday, June 28, 2010

Coming Soon...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the ladies over at How Does She?  Their blog has given me LOTS of inspiration for projects.  I am in love with all the 2x4 crafts they create and have been wanting to try some of my own.

I have an idea up my sleeve for an adorable 4th of July decoration, so check back soon!  I am hoping to get a bit of crafting in this afternoon.  I will try to take some pics.  Waiting on vinyl from Expressions Vinyl to arrive so I can do lots of cute projects!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOO~
I am still ahh struck on the modge podge chore chart on "how she does it".
I made one that i was so proud of last week....
Saige wiped off EVERYTHING that I made on the white board.
GRRRR
I love this one. I can get hubby involved.

About Me

My photo
The Mills family was established on April 20th, 2002 when Bryan C. Mills married Allison Wilson. The family grew in 2005 with the birth of Christopher and then again in 2007 when Cameron first made his appearance. It just grew a little more in 2009 with Zachary's arrival and then again in 2011 when Ethan entered the world with a bang! We hope to continue to grow our family as God allows. We are truly blessed and praise God each day for the joy we bring each other!