Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pillowcase Dresses

 Here are a few recent creations for some darling little girls!  I am always thrilled when we get to go to a birthday party for a little girl. That means sewing girlie creations that I rarely get to make!  Pillowcase dresses are so quick and easy so I love giving them as gifts. Each of these took me less than an hour to complete and less than a yard of fabric. I like to dress them up a bit with coordinating fabrics and such.
 SO what do YOU think???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaw, these are so cute! They make me want a girl! Like our friend Laurie - I only make boys! lol Hope you have a great weekend! :) xo, Reannah @Shaped by Grace

Allison said...

We should start a club for Bloggers with Boys! LOL I have 4 boys so I always jump at the chance to make something for little girls. Thanks for stopping by!

About Me

My photo
The Mills family was established on April 20th, 2002 when Bryan C. Mills married Allison Wilson. The family grew in 2005 with the birth of Christopher and then again in 2007 when Cameron first made his appearance. It just grew a little more in 2009 with Zachary's arrival and then again in 2011 when Ethan entered the world with a bang! We hope to continue to grow our family as God allows. We are truly blessed and praise God each day for the joy we bring each other!